- Within a day's drive of 76% of the United States
- Population of over 1/4 million within a 45 mile radius
- Located on Interstate 81 at the Crossroads of two U.S. 4-lane highways, US 25/E and 11/E and less than 8 miles from the intersection of Interstate 81 and Interstate 40.
The Morristown Climate
The Morristown area offers a 4 season climate for residents and visitors alike. Well known is its scenic springs and summers and its devastatingly beautiful autumns.
- Annual Average Temperature: 60.0°
- Monthly Average High Temp: Jan. 43° July 84°
- Monthly Average Low Temp: Jan. 23.5° July 62.2°
- Annual Average Precipitation: 46"
- Annual Average Snowfall: 11.9"
- Elevation: 1,351' Above Sea Level
- Prevailing Winds: Southwest
- Mean Length of Freeze Free Period (Days): 200